7/19/12

Pin It


Get Gadget

ICASH, DISCOVER WHAT'S YOURS - I just found out about this from a friend and wanted you all to know about it-simply entered my name and found that I have money due me, as 1 in 8 in this state (ILLINOIS) do - ICASH - ILLINOIS STATE TREASURE'S - SEE WHAT YOU ARE OWED



CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE I HAVE LINKED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. I was told about this by a friend and decided to check it out and I am owed some money and so is my wife... see the stats below.... I am including everyone from all the states in this post because I am certain every state has their own and it is up to you to find it and check it out... one of my other friends tells me they found some life insurance policy that his parents had left and it brought him 4500$ .

I am in no way affiliated not have I ever found money like this before so I am interested to see if in fact I will get this money but am encouraged by 2 things...my friend having received his money and the fact that this is a .gov (government) site... so have at it... I hope you find lots of money...

 By the way the most effective way of doing this search is to enter the last name and the 1st 2 of the first name and leave the city blank. My 1st search at my current city address showed nothing but when I left the city part of it blank it was at that point that it found $$ I was owed to me, it was an old ebay transaction I had coming.... Again, I have no responsibility to this site and will not be held liable for any reason for whatever...bla bla bla...

 ENJOY AND GOOD LUCK.... Once you find this web site as useful as I do, feel free to share this post as well as my blog.... thanks

I-Cash was established in 1999.

The state currently has $1.5 billion dollars in cash, plus contents from Illinois safe deposit boxes, to return to Illinois residents.

Most assets are transferred to the state after they've been inactive for at least five years.

One in eight Illinois residents has an asset to be claimed in I-Cash.

The names of 780,000 additional residents were recently added to the public web database.



HERE IS THE LINK FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAVE ANYTHING COMING TO YOU HERE

No comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips